I feel strongly that applying minimalism in my life has made my life better.
Here are some things I have noticed.
- The more I continue along this path, the more “what I want to own” changes.
- My desire for possessions is more practical.
- I find greater value in what I do than what I own.
- I’m a better director of my energy. I appreciate how important it is. I care about and I pay attention to how I use it.
- I’ve become more precise. Discerning.
- I’ve become good at planning and then implementing goals.
- I’m empowered to take action that’s consistent with my values.
- I see how owning too much stuff leads to overcomplication and a reduction in self-sufficiency.