I began posting this list here on December 09, 2020. I’ll update it as I have time.
I’ve been an avid reader since childhood. All sorts of books. I’m especially keen on books I learn from.
Here’s no fail, good advice: Read books. Read lots of books.
This a list of titles that have offered information I’ve found to be transformative.
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Man’s Search For Meaning – Viktor Frankl
- Propaganda – Edward Bernays
- Aion: Researches into the Phenomenology of the Self -Carl Jung
- A Sand County Almanac – Aldo Leopold
- The Republic – Plato
- The Rights of Man – Thomas Paine
- Walden – Henry David Thoreau
- Critique of Pure Reason – Immanuel Kant
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter