I began posting this list on December 09, 2020. I’ll update it as time permits.
I’m a reader of books. All sorts of books. Books that teach me things are especially satisfying. When I was younger I loved fiction. But theses days I’m drawn to non-fiction.
Here’s no fail, good advice: Read books. Read lots of books.
Here are some that have been effective tools for me in making my life better.
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Man’s Search For Meaning – Viktor Frankl
- Propaganda – Edward Bernays
- Aion: Researches into the Phenomenology of the Self -Carl Jung
- A Sand County Almanac – Aldo Leopold
- The Republic – Plato
- The Rights of Man – Thomas Paine
- Walden – Henry David Thoreau
- Critique of Pure Reason – Immanuel Kant
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki and Sharon Lechter